We have heard from the following restaurants that will be open for Thanksgiving:
- Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse, 115 South Main St., will be open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with turkey and honey-glazed ham in addition to their regular items. For more information or reservations, call 336-293-6702.
- East China Restaurant, 216 Summit Square Blvd., will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Golden Corral, 180 Hanes Mall Circle, will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Grandma Ruby’s, 6110 University Parkway, will be open Thanksgiving serving breakfast and other menu items. Hours will be 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Hutch & Harris, 424 W. Fourth St., will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with a traditional turkey dinner as well as other entree options. To make a reservation, call 336-721-1336. More details will be available on their website, hutchandharris.com, closer to the date.
- The Katharine Brasserie and Bar, 51 E. Fourth St., will be open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. with an a la carte menu offering dishes including turkey or glazed ham, homemade stuffing with gravy, sides, and dessert. The Thanksgiving menu is $35 a person, with a $15 kid’s menu. Visit www.KatharineBrasserie.com for the full menu. For reservations, go to the website or call 336-761-0203.
- K&W Cafeterias will be offering their $8.49 Thanksgiving special at all of their locations: 800 E. Hanes Mill Road, 3300 Healy Drive and 3169 Peters Creek Parkway in Winston-Salem, and 6300 Amp Drive in Clemmons.
- Omega House Restaurant, 1498 Peters Creek Parkway, will be open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., with a lunch turkey special and regular menu items.
- Providence Restaurant and Catering, 5790 University Parkway, has a Thanksgiving meal from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. including glazed ham, smoked turkey, prime rib and other items. Reservations are strongly encouraged. For more information, including the menu, go to their Facebook page.
- Town Centre Diner, 10479 N.C. 109 in Wallburg, will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with options of turkey or ham plus sides, drink and dessert for $12 a person. For reservations, call 336-769-1149. Reservations are recommended, particularly for large parties.
- C&H Cafeteria, 940 S. Main St. in Kernersville, will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. with a $7.99 Thanksgiving special.
- Westbend Winery, 5394 Williams Road in Lewisville, will have a Thanksgiving meal with seatings at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Reservations are required, at 336-945-9999. More information and a full menu can be found at www.westbendwineryandbrewery.com/upcoming-events
In addition to those, various national chains and other restaurants may also be open on Thanksgiving. Also, some restaurants offer dishes to pick up, take home and reheat.
If your favorite restaurant was not on this list, there’s still a chance they may be open. You can call them early in the week to check.