Finalists named for awards
16 North Carolina companies were named finalists in the upcoming Good Food Awards
The N.C. finalists are:
- Fullsteam Brewery Southern Basil Farmhouse Ale
- Weeping Radish Farm Brewery Yours Truli
- Hickory Nut Gap Original Pork Stick
- Lady Edison Pork Loin Pastrami
- Lady Edison + San Giuseppe Salami Co. Hot Sopressata
- Boxcarr Handmade Cheese Rocket’s Robiola
- Chapel Hill Creamery Danziger & Calvander
- Videri Chocolate Factory 70% Classic Dark Chocolate
- CoCo Pod Coffee Cocoa Chocolate Hazelnut
- Escazu Artisan Chocolates Rosemary-Lemon Ganache
- French Broad Chocolates Peanut IPA Caramel
- Videri Chocolate Factory Lavender Black Pepper Caramel
- Crude Bitters & Soda “Pooter” Smoke and Salt Bitters
- Hudson & Lee Ginger Spice Honey Simple Syrup
- Mrs. Ruth’s Jams Local Ginger Peach Jam
- Big Spoon Roasters Pecan Cherry Nut Butter Bar
- Fair Game Beverage Flying Pepper.
They are among the 400 products chosen from 40 states.
The Good Food Awards honor products not only for their great taste but also for their social and environmental excellence.
Winners will be announced Jan. 11.
For more information, visit https://goodfoodfdn.org/awards/finalists/.