Discover a collection of the most authentic and dynamic murals that locals love but tourists don’t know exist on this street art tour in Nashville. Learn about the history and personalities behind each piece, and feel free to ask your guide to take your photo in front of the breathtakingly beautiful, Instagrammable murals.
After meeting your United Street Tours’ guide at the meeting point, get some insider knowledge about the surrounding neighborhoods. Then, your guide will unveil murals created by Norf Art Collective, a team of social impact advocates with their own curated exhibition in the Frist Art Museum.
During your 60-minute Nashville walking tour, you'll see other works by local artists and capture the story of Nashville through street art. You'll also have the opportunity to support local artists through the local partner's “tip yo’ artist” program, which sends your tips directly to the artists who created the murals you admire most.
This is the only mural tour in Nashville that tips the artists who beautify local businesses and the city's streets. Book now to secure your spot. Tickets tend to sell out during high season.
● Marvel at the magnificent murals in Music City
● See a side of Nashville that most tourists never get to see
● Benefit from a local guide who will show you spots you'd otherwise have missed
● Show your appreciation to the artists through the local partner's “tip yo’ artist” program
Additional Information / What to Expect:
● Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
● United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
● Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
● Live guide
● Entrance fees (if applicable)
● Gratuities (optional)
● Pickup and drop-off
Company Overview United Street Tours is a Nashville walking tour company that showcases the lesser-known stories of the Music City. Unlike most Nashville walking tour companies, we show you the hidden culture that many residents and visitors don't know exists. Our tours are beautiful, gritty, controversial, and always full of diversity.
Meta Description: Nashville walking tour bringing to life genuine African American history and culture with Chakita Patterson. Beautiful, gritty, controversial, and full of diversity.
Direct Booking Only @www.unitedstreettours.com
- Sat, Jun 6 @ 2:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 8 @ 2:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 10 @ 2:00 pm
- Fri, Jun 12 @ 2:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 13 @ 2:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 15 @ 2:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 17 @ 2:00 pm
- Fri, Jun 19 @ 2:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 20 @ 2:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 22 @ 2:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 24 @ 2:00 pm
- Fri, Jun 26 @ 2:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 27 @ 2:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 29 @ 2:00 pm
- Starting Monday, February 17th, 2020, repeats every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday until Saturday, October 31, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm