In King, infant boy dies after choking on food - Winston-Salem Journal: News

Tuesday, September 1st, 2015

In King, infant boy dies after choking on food

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Location

130 Valleyview Drive King NC

Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 3:14 pm

A 20-month-old boy died Thursday after he choked on a piece of food at a day care center in King, authorities said Friday.

Someone called 911 at noon from Lucky Ducks Child Care, 130 Valleyview Drive, to report that an infant appeared to be choking on food and became unconscious, the King Police Department said in a statement.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

The following services are print only and offer no digital access

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 20 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 20 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 336-727-7211. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

The following services are print only and offer no digital access

Poll

Disclaimer: This is not a scientific poll
Loading…