Hotel deaths: State could approve carbon-monoxide detector measure - Winston-Salem Journal: News

Saturday, April 30th, 2016

Hotel deaths: State could approve carbon-monoxide detector measure

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Earline Parmon

Loading…

Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:21 pm

A provision requiring hotels and motels in North Carolina to install carbon monoxide detectors in their rooms could be included in the state budget bill in the General Assembly, two Forsyth County legislators said Tuesday.

The possible move comes after three deaths at a Best Western in Boone and an incident in Winston-Salem in which two women were hospitalized after exposure to carbon monoxide at a Holiday Inn.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

The following services are print only and offer no digital access

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 12 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 12 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 336-727-7211. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

The following services are print only and offer no digital access

Poll

Disclaimer: This is not a scientific poll
Loading…